1. Sometime you receive a bad comment. Don't be disappointed. Try to remain calm and polite reply to the comment to other people. Because, if you are too rough in the issue in your opinion, will result in missing your faithful readers.
2. You don't need to reply to any criticism that you receive. Some people are just looking for attention by writing a negative comment. Ignore and block them if necessary.
3. Don't write when you are anxious or angry. Because you can write something that will make you a bad blog. If you want to publish, save any posts as a draft until you are calm again.
4. It takes time to blog you have the number of visitors. So, be patient and keep trying to make the text quality and useful to other people.
5. Write what you know and like. Don't often write about hot topics that many are discussed. Loyalty on the one topic will be visible to you in any posts. This will be a plus for your blog.
visit for nexs tips blogging
So, Keep Blogging and Good Luck.